[EDGE] - Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeServersLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TOPIC RULES: Read or your post WILL be deleted!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wedox
Wedox

TOPIC RULES: Read or your post WILL be deleted! Empty
PostSubject: TOPIC RULES: Read or your post WILL be deleted!   TOPIC RULES: Read or your post WILL be deleted! EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:08 pm

Competition Names

To avoid 50 "Competition Idea"s there have been special tags set:

[C.I] (Server) - (Title) = This means you want to apply to make a competition, C.I. means competition idea.
[C.A] (Server) - (Title) = This means you want to announce that your event is taking place, and you desire to describe it's rules, C.A. means competition announcement.
[C.R] (Server) - (Title) = This means you desire to show the community the results of your competition, use this only if the event is huge or if the event was made in-game and was not announced on the forums.

Rules for C.I

1. Clearly say what your event is about, the clearer you state it the better, if you are not good in english ask someone, because if we can't read your post, its useless.
2. Please have a "Questions & Answers" area for common questions so players won't flood topics with the same posts and questions.
3. Give us the developed idea, make sure it is a masterpiece before giving it to us, if your going to be "Improving" the thread every few seconds, everyone will get confused.
Back to top Go down
Danbready
Administrator
Administrator
Danbready

TOPIC RULES: Read or your post WILL be deleted! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOPIC RULES: Read or your post WILL be deleted!   TOPIC RULES: Read or your post WILL be deleted! EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:34 am

Stickied and locked.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ldt-clan.com

TOPIC RULES: Read or your post WILL be deleted!
Page 1 of 1