[EDGE] - Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeServersLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I want to apply to be a member or a regular but it says it is locked to post

Go down 
+2
Robdoc
scavenger12345
6 posters
AuthorMessage
scavenger12345
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

I want to apply to be a member or a regular but it says it is locked to post  Empty
PostSubject: I want to apply to be a member or a regular but it says it is locked to post    I want to apply to be a member or a regular but it says it is locked to post  EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:03 pm

😢 Please help me post on this i really want to be a regular or a member
Back to top Go down
Robdoc
Robdoc

I want to apply to be a member or a regular but it says it is locked to post  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to apply to be a member or a regular but it says it is locked to post    I want to apply to be a member or a regular but it says it is locked to post  EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:05 pm

To be a regular, you have to play on their servers often.
Back to top Go down
scavenger12345
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

PostSubject: Re: I want to apply to be a member or a regular but it says it is locked to post    I want to apply to be a member or a regular but it says it is locked to post  EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:07 pm

What if i want be a member? There is always someone making trouble on the server and i cant do anything about it :-( the only thing i can do is arrest them for 240 seconds :-(((( How long do i have to play to be a regular?
Back to top Go down
Robdoc
Robdoc

PostSubject: Re: I want to apply to be a member or a regular but it says it is locked to post    I want to apply to be a member or a regular but it says it is locked to post  EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:17 pm

Ummm, idk, im not a regular yet. one thing you can do is infront of your steamname put "[EDGE]" and if that doesnt deter them, you can put them in the reports section.
Back to top Go down
scavenger12345
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

PostSubject: Re: I want to apply to be a member or a regular but it says it is locked to post    I want to apply to be a member or a regular but it says it is locked to post  EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:27 pm

Ive been playing on the server for awhile, ive always loved it, whenever i can play Gmod im on this server. I dont understadn why im not a regular yet :-(
Back to top Go down
Robdoc
Robdoc

PostSubject: Re: I want to apply to be a member or a regular but it says it is locked to post    I want to apply to be a member or a regular but it says it is locked to post  EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:34 pm

I havent seen many regulars. so you probably have to make an impression on the admins so he remembers you er something.
Back to top Go down
Beasty
Beasty

PostSubject: Re: I want to apply to be a member or a regular but it says it is locked to post    I want to apply to be a member or a regular but it says it is locked to post  EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:09 pm

It's locked for a reason.
Back to top Go down
https://edgecommunity.forumotion.com
scavenger12345
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

PostSubject: Re: I want to apply to be a member or a regular but it says it is locked to post    I want to apply to be a member or a regular but it says it is locked to post  EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:35 pm

Im not gonna be one of those jerks that kick people for no reason. I would only kick if they were Breaking one of the rules.
Back to top Go down
Miaw
Owner
Owner
Miaw

PostSubject: Re: I want to apply to be a member or a regular but it says it is locked to post    I want to apply to be a member or a regular but it says it is locked to post  EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:25 am

scavenger12345 wrote:
Im not gonna be one of those jerks that kick people for no reason. I would only kick if they were Breaking one of the rules.

What if they broke 2 rules at ONCE!? Did you think about that huh? xD

Also, you can only wear the Tag as a member+. Doing so without my permission will result in a ban
Back to top Go down
Wedox
Wedox

PostSubject: Re: I want to apply to be a member or a regular but it says it is locked to post    I want to apply to be a member or a regular but it says it is locked to post  EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:16 am

"Scavenger", a name i have never heard, when everyone hears of it and knows that the name belongs to a great person, you will get a regular.
Back to top Go down
Danbready
Administrator
Administrator
Danbready

PostSubject: Re: I want to apply to be a member or a regular but it says it is locked to post    I want to apply to be a member or a regular but it says it is locked to post  EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 4:22 am

Be patient. Member apps will open up a couple of weeks after the start of our LiteRp server.

And seen as though this was your first thread when you should of made an introduction, your application would of been denied anyway..
=Locked=
Back to top Go down
http://www.ldt-clan.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to apply to be a member or a regular but it says it is locked to post    I want to apply to be a member or a regular but it says it is locked to post  Empty

Back to top Go down

I want to apply to be a member or a regular but it says it is locked to post
Page 1 of 1