[EDGE] - Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeServersLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server status update. (Merry Christmas) :/

Go down 
+2
Wedox
Miaw
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Miaw
Owner
Owner
Miaw

Server status update. (Merry Christmas) :/ Empty
PostSubject: Server status update. (Merry Christmas) :/   Server status update. (Merry Christmas) :/ EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:42 pm

Despite what the title suggests, this is not exactly in particular a very happy topic.

Right now our community is suffering from the lack of a server, because the creator of GMod keeps coming up with tweaks and updates, that simply makes old and outdated Add-Ons break.
Also, I'm cancelling the Lite Roleplay project for now. Simply because I've barely got time to keep track of & fix our current server.
Regarding the recent roll-back of ingame money. I have nothing to do with it, and it happened because of an update Garry made. Though, if you want a refund, you will have to provide evidence of how much cash you had before the roll-back.

What does this mean?

This means that we will be without a server until I get around to fix what needs to be fixed, & there won't be an additional server for a while.
Back to top Go down
Wedox
Wedox

PostSubject: Re: Server status update. (Merry Christmas) :/   Server status update. (Merry Christmas) :/ EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:53 pm

Indeed thus trully shite milord.
I suggest we completly close the server for now and attract people to other games, maybe make a little minecraft or TF2 server just for this maintenance, if we succeded there is a big chance it might be a stepping stone to expanding to other games.
Back to top Go down
georgio169
Banned
georgio169

PostSubject: Re: Server status update. (Merry Christmas) :/   Server status update. (Merry Christmas) :/ EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:20 am

Damn you, Gary Newman!
Grin
Back to top Go down
Wedox
Wedox

PostSubject: Re: Server status update. (Merry Christmas) :/   Server status update. (Merry Christmas) :/ EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:34 am

Dude, give this a proper topic, people are making multiple threads for the same reason because they think such a thread doesnt already exist, as you may have noticed the name is A BIT MISLEADING.
Back to top Go down
Robdoc
Robdoc

PostSubject: Re: Server status update. (Merry Christmas) :/   Server status update. (Merry Christmas) :/ EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:54 am

I actually... Mine was last night. around.... 2ish in the morning where you engladers are. I posted mine before yours:P
Back to top Go down
Danbready
Administrator
Administrator
Danbready

PostSubject: Re: Server status update. (Merry Christmas) :/   Server status update. (Merry Christmas) :/ EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:10 pm

Title edited.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ldt-clan.com
Ratounnetta
Ratounnetta

PostSubject: Re: Server status update. (Merry Christmas) :/   Server status update. (Merry Christmas) :/ EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:56 pm

I posted before you miaw Wink message sended to(Wedox)
Back to top Go down
Wedox
Wedox

PostSubject: Re: Server status update. (Merry Christmas) :/   Server status update. (Merry Christmas) :/ EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:01 pm

Wait... what?
Back to top Go down
Ratounnetta
Ratounnetta

PostSubject: Re: Server status update. (Merry Christmas) :/   Server status update. (Merry Christmas) :/ EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:36 am

MERRY CHRISTMAST Im in winter holiday and dont ban me for this joke

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Wedox
Wedox

PostSubject: Re: Server status update. (Merry Christmas) :/   Server status update. (Merry Christmas) :/ EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:25 am

..... so much snow in ireland this year isnt there dan.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server status update. (Merry Christmas) :/   Server status update. (Merry Christmas) :/ Empty

Back to top Go down

Server status update. (Merry Christmas) :/
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[EDGE] - Community :: General :: News & Information-
Jump to: