[EDGE] - Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeServersLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MrBoomCry And LordFlamGX

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.BoomCry
Mr.BoomCry

MrBoomCry And LordFlamGX Empty
PostSubject: MrBoomCry And LordFlamGX   MrBoomCry And LordFlamGX EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:08 am

hey well me a flame basicly do videos and would like to share our.... what should i call it? 'love' thats wht i call it we want to share our love with you all so yh lol so heres my video and lordflamegx will post his videos on the iswell Smile

any questions?
if you like it just sub us and that will be very helpful ^_^

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gamerprotip13?feature=mhee
lordflamegx
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
lordflamegx

PostSubject: Re: MrBoomCry And LordFlamGX   MrBoomCry And LordFlamGX EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:10 am

hes my speed paint jolteon

Back to top Go down
Wedox
Wedox

PostSubject: Re: MrBoomCry And LordFlamGX   MrBoomCry And LordFlamGX EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:27 am

You noob! I made an oblivion let's play yesterday! I converted it but i dumped the video by mistake, u idea copycat.
MrBoomCry And LordFlamGX 5031312940_copycat_xlarge
Mr. Cry, dont tell me ur still under the 15 min limit!? Just give GOogle ur phone number, they send u a message and u recieve a code you type in (100% no payments involved), when you do so u have unlimited videos. (2 gb limit)

I noticed your muffling something in the background after about 1 min, SPEAK LOUDER Cheesy
Back to top Go down
Mr.BoomCry
Mr.BoomCry

PostSubject: Re: MrBoomCry And LordFlamGX   MrBoomCry And LordFlamGX EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:34 am

nah the game was too loud so im turnning it down and i got more vids that u can hear me ok (untill diolog time) and no im not under 15mins anymore i can download bigger but i thought it be better to keep it around 10mins area so people wont loss interrest.

and btw tecnaly i did not know so i did not 'copycat' you but if you do up load your vid then your be 'copycat'ing me then lol ^_^ just thought u should know.
Back to top Go down
SealHunterHD
SealHunterHD

PostSubject: Re: MrBoomCry And LordFlamGX   MrBoomCry And LordFlamGX EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:04 pm

MrBoomCry And LordFlamGX 5031312940_copycat_xlarge
Now i copycat'ed Wedox!
Back to top Go down
Wedox
Wedox

PostSubject: Re: MrBoomCry And LordFlamGX   MrBoomCry And LordFlamGX EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:51 pm

Heh, i uploaded my whole damn thing over a night and then i noticed that account was under the limit, so it all got deleted, then i lost intrest Cheesy
Back to top Go down
Mr.BoomCry
Mr.BoomCry

PostSubject: Re: MrBoomCry And LordFlamGX   MrBoomCry And LordFlamGX EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:57 pm

dang bad luck for u's im just getting ready to upload part 4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MrBoomCry And LordFlamGX   MrBoomCry And LordFlamGX Empty

Back to top Go down

MrBoomCry And LordFlamGX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[EDGE] - Community :: Media :: Videos-
Jump to: