[EDGE] - Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeServersLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Wars The Old Republic

Go down 
+5
Agent BLU
NasToy
Danbready
Wedox
Mr.BoomCry
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.BoomCry
Mr.BoomCry

Star Wars The Old Republic Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:39 pm

Star Wars: The Old Republic

This is the fourm to join our Star Wars guild.
The Server we will be playing on is The Shadow Runner a EU PvP server.
We are going to have a Imperial Guild to start off with then later on we will have a Republic guild
We are currently makeing up a guild which will be called ... (undecided yet).
Cost of a guild is 5,000 credits, we would also need 4 people to make the guild.
There are a selected few people who will be Guild officers.
We do NOT want random people joining the guild because they will mostly likely steal money/items from guild vault unless they are well trusted.
Please do not take money out of vault because we might want to update guild please ask befor you do so.

To join one of the guilds please message me or one of the guild officers about joining.
If you like to be the guild leader for the republic please ask me and i will help you get on your way on doing so.

Imperial Guild Leader:
MrBoomCry

Imperial Guild Officers:
lordflamegx
Wedox

Current guild members:

-Not Made Yet-
Guild name: Republic Edge
Republic Guild Leader:
Unknown

Republic Guild Officers:
Unknown

Current guild members:

People who have/might get it soon:
Mr.BoomCry
Danbready
Agent Blu
Wedox

Last edited by Mr.BoomCry on Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:02 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gamerprotip13?feature=mhee
Wedox
Wedox

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:38 am

Waste of time, people start to say it will "Kill World of Warcraft", but lets be honest, it will kill it the same way age of conan, lord of the rings and rift did, in other words took 100k fans that came back anyway.
I think that game needs a heck lotta improvements if it wants to achieve something in the MMORPG area.
Back to top Go down
Danbready
Administrator
Administrator
Danbready

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 2:53 am

WoW is dying anyway.

Idk, i might get into this. It'd be my first MMO RPG :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.ldt-clan.com
Wedox
Wedox

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:29 am

I dont think WoW will ever die, its like Counter-Strike, aldo WoW is still on top and improved, but your "dying" theory comes from the fact blizz cut corners and some people just dont like it.
Back to top Go down
Wedox
Wedox

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:29 am

OMGWTFBBQ!
This message requires a double post!

I just got a 7 day FREE WoW subscription :}
Back to top Go down
NasToy
Administrator
Administrator
NasToy

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:31 am

Wedox wrote:
I dont think WoW will ever die, its like Counter-Strike, aldo WoW is still on top and improved, but your "dying" theory comes from the fact blizz cut corners and some people just dont like it.

Just saying... League of Legends have overtaken WoW in player amount per month and overall player subscribtion...
Back to top Go down
Wedox
Wedox

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:24 am

but thats different game types
Back to top Go down
NasToy
Administrator
Administrator
NasToy

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:10 am

still, it proves how "the most played game" is dying.. it's simply getting outmatched by other categories because the mmorpg is getting old fashion Tongue
Back to top Go down
Agent BLU
Agent BLU

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:32 am

There is one reason I chose to never touch WoW, one of my herpy derpy friends had it and said something along these lines 'ohmaigoosh, liek der be nuu flying thingys and now chu can fliez dem' so I thought sounds cool and went over there, I arrive and then boom flying hippo summon! which you also can't summon in mid air

>mfw

Star Wars The Old Republic Are_you_kidding_me_RE_Holy_skill_me_now_Were_being_taken_over_by_tasteless_tweens-s401x324-110332

On the topic of star wars though I'm game as soon as I make a pc that is, I'll either be mad0999 or Agent BLU or mebe Binomial wizard.
Back to top Go down
Wedox
Wedox

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:06 am

Ill be wedox C:
Back to top Go down
Mr.BoomCry
Mr.BoomCry

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:36 pm

quick question who got the game or getting it 2day? because im about to leave to get my collectors edition SWTOR ^_^
Back to top Go down
Wedox
Wedox

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:52 am

Wait, dont get me wrong, im GOING to buy the game, i dont have it already, i am planning to get it for christmas.
Back to top Go down
Mr.BoomCry
Mr.BoomCry

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:48 am

ok since some of use are getting/got the game we should like get on a server and try and make a guild.

all we need to do is get about 6K (give or take) and 8 members to make a guild
Back to top Go down
Wedox
Wedox

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:25 am

Guys, can one of you PLEASE take the name WEDOX before someone else does?
Back to top Go down
Mr.BoomCry
Mr.BoomCry

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:40 am

i will 2moz dont worry just need a server.
if want i make a new post thats all about SWTOR like how many people needed wht server how much money we need and other stuff

Edit: i suggest Progenitor Server heard its a good server
Back to top Go down
Wedox
Wedox

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:51 am

Remember to looks for something PvP so we can compete other communities sometime in the future.
Back to top Go down
Mr.BoomCry
Mr.BoomCry

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:03 am

yh that server is a pvp server i think
Back to top Go down
NasToy
Administrator
Administrator
NasToy

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:30 am

kinda funny.. i just talked with my math teacher today.. he asked if i was gonna get this game.. because i likes star wars and was thinking of getting the game.. but wasn't sure xD.. my teacher is awesome :i
Back to top Go down
Mr.BoomCry
Mr.BoomCry

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:56 am

sounds awesome and come and get it and join us i make a chara with ur name if want so ur name will be reserved

EDIT: ok guys me and my mum just picked up the game 2day and it left a big hole in my mums wallet £129.99 (OUCH) that how much it cost for a collectors edition box. but so far its worth it (i felt like a little kid on his birthday and chrismas all in one YAY!!!!) so i reserve the peoples names that i said i will sofar its only wedox and maybe dan if he is getting it.

so when you guys get it go onto the server i said afew post ago and look for a player called MrBoomCry and i be happy to group up/make a guild just need a guild name.
Back to top Go down
Mr.BoomCry
Mr.BoomCry

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:34 pm

sorry for double post but i want to make sure people who getting or have swtor to look and the new update that i just did. also i would like people to suggest a name for our guild to be, or would everyone like it to be 'The Edge' or just 'Edge'.
Back to top Go down
Wedox
Wedox

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:28 pm

Well, EDGE itself will be a good name, from WoW we know one word names are usualy the best like "Lost" or "Duality", my guild was named Soul Destroyers (sold it) but i think EDGE itself will be the best.
Back to top Go down
Mr.BoomCry
Mr.BoomCry

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:03 am

god dang it i spent nearly 6 hrs trying to find the problem to why i cant launch swtor and i just notice that my grafic card is alittle old. so right now i got my mate to level up and get the money to start the guild so we might need 2 more players (give or take) to make the guild.

sadly it might take some somtime to get the new card as that i am low on money. might take a month might take 2 but once i do get it i be power leveling like hell.
Back to top Go down
georgio169
Banned
georgio169

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:17 pm

This game is not really my kind of game. If you really think
it's fantastic then I might start playing Smile
Back to top Go down
Wedox
Wedox

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:01 pm

Dont buy it dont buy it, ill get it soon myself and then ill tell you is it worth it.
Back to top Go down
Mr.BoomCry
Mr.BoomCry

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:50 pm

trust me its worth it my mate said 'its worth every money' and hes a mayjor WoW gamer who dont like anything else (that much) as long as you have the comp for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Wars The Old Republic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[EDGE] - Community :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: