[EDGE] - Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeServersLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Amazing Dance Moves (Watch with dignity, i have none)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGreatName
TheGreatName

My Amazing Dance Moves (Watch with dignity, i have none) Empty
PostSubject: My Amazing Dance Moves (Watch with dignity, i have none)   My Amazing Dance Moves (Watch with dignity, i have none) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:43 am

This is a video of me dancing for my GCSE coursework of 'planning and creating a concert' I completed it, and recived Distinction, or in lamen's terms: A*

Mock me if you will please, i really dont mind Really, i find it extremley funny Smile It's me in a skirt with fake boobs, heels, a hover and a wig Smile
Back to top Go down
Danbready
Administrator
Administrator
Danbready

PostSubject: Re: My Amazing Dance Moves (Watch with dignity, i have none)   My Amazing Dance Moves (Watch with dignity, i have none) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:46 am

Oh wow xD

Not much dancing. Just walking back and forwards, and some hardcore hoovering Tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.ldt-clan.com
TheGreatName
TheGreatName

PostSubject: Re: My Amazing Dance Moves (Watch with dignity, i have none)   My Amazing Dance Moves (Watch with dignity, i have none) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:49 am

Muahahaha, people say im mad for posting the video, nahhh! Im a genius in cognito!
Back to top Go down
Mr.BoomCry
Mr.BoomCry

PostSubject: Re: My Amazing Dance Moves (Watch with dignity, i have none)   My Amazing Dance Moves (Watch with dignity, i have none) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:25 am

u look good in a skirt xD (no homo)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gamerprotip13?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Amazing Dance Moves (Watch with dignity, i have none)   My Amazing Dance Moves (Watch with dignity, i have none) Empty

Back to top Go down

My Amazing Dance Moves (Watch with dignity, i have none)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[EDGE] - Community :: Media :: Videos-
Jump to: