[EDGE] - Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeServersLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[C.I] ZRP - Maze

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.BoomCry
Mr.BoomCry

[C.I] ZRP - Maze Empty
PostSubject: [C.I] ZRP - Maze   [C.I] ZRP - Maze EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:29 am

Hey well what i was thinking is about is that we do somthing that be abit like death run but maze style with lazers and guns and a FLAG and a few NPC's thrown in there.

This is the point of view i was thinking of:
3 ways into the maze that you can enter the maze.
once you chose a door u cant go back out.
each door has 3 different maze.

Maze styles:
1st maze will be dogeing moving lazer lazers that kills if u get hit by them, you have to reach the end.

2nd maze will be run and take cover type maze where you have to try to get to the end without getting shot by automatic turrets that shoots on a timer.

3rd maze will be like hide a seek maze where you have to get past the guards without getting catched.

After them there will be a final maze where there be a big ass maze and you have to try and find the exit, but there will be 3 antilion guard going around the maze, and maybe some zombies, there will be guns with limited ammo with it.

Once all mazes is done you got the flag but if the others are behind you u have to be fast because there will be guns at the exit and they will be trying to kill you to get the flag off you if you die then you have to wait 10 full seconds befor you can try and get the flag again.

Rules:
No hacking AKA wall hack, aimbot, speed ect.
No admin powers of any kind.
No teaming up unless told so.
ONLY start with a Grav Gun nothing else.
No props no matter what.
If died in the maze you will have to wait a max of 15 full seconds not less or will be out of the game.
ALWAYS have fun.

Well thats my idea there but it will have to be on another map tho to do so, so that might be a problem.

So what you guys think?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gamerprotip13?feature=mhee
Wedox
Wedox

[C.I] ZRP - Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C.I] ZRP - Maze   [C.I] ZRP - Maze EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:20 pm

Will be easy to cheat i believe.
Back to top Go down

[C.I] ZRP - Maze
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[EDGE] - Community :: General :: Competitions-
Jump to: