[EDGE] - Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeServersLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings, chaps.

Go down 
+5
TheGreatName
Beasty
Solstice
NasToy
Robdoc
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Solstice

Greetings, chaps. Empty
PostSubject: Greetings, chaps.   Greetings, chaps. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 1:37 pm

Well, I decided it's time to stop lurking the forums since I enjoy the ZombRP server greatly.
Uh, really isn't much to tell? I have gone by "David Fox" on the server since day one of joining (Wasn't long ago?)

I graduated highschool a year early, and literally have nothing to do. Economy ain't great enough for an early-graduate at 17 to get a job (at all) so I've been clocking a lot of time in the server. I'd say I've spent 20ish of my 24 hours on G-Mod on the Zombie RP server since joining a few days back. (Maybe 3-4?)

Anyways, I've played with NasToy and TheGreat, Robdoc and a few others. Can't remember everyone's names. I got interested when upon lurking learned you guys have other servers as well.

Anyways, again, greetings! And hope I'm a welcome addition to the community.
Back to top Go down
Robdoc
Robdoc

Greetings, chaps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings, chaps.   Greetings, chaps. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 1:40 pm

Greet'ns. glad to see you on.
Back to top Go down
NasToy
Administrator
Administrator
NasToy

Greetings, chaps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings, chaps.   Greetings, chaps. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:59 pm

Hey man, good to see you on the forums.
I think you'll fit in here just fine Smile
Back to top Go down
Solstice

Greetings, chaps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings, chaps.   Greetings, chaps. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:44 pm

Figure I'd find you here! TheGreat told me to join, and since a few foreigners prop-blocked me in my shop about thirtyish ago I figured I'd take care of business. (Although I joined and posted way before that, been browsing the web since then greeting new players that don't seem mingey.)
Back to top Go down
Beasty
Beasty

Greetings, chaps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings, chaps.   Greetings, chaps. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:19 pm

Ayeup Solstice, I'll probebly see you ingame sometime?!
Back to top Go down
https://edgecommunity.forumotion.com
Solstice

Greetings, chaps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings, chaps.   Greetings, chaps. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:42 pm

Not sometime today that's for sure! (well maybe like in 18-20 hours.) Gonna be busy at the Hospi-- Okay my FAMILY is going to be busy at the hospital. I loathe hospitals and won't go within 100 feet of it, but I'm going to be in the area for moral support today so wheeee. :>
Back to top Go down
TheGreatName
TheGreatName

Greetings, chaps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings, chaps.   Greetings, chaps. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:52 pm

Hey David! Great to see you on the forums, aye ya will fit in beautifully here, keep up the good work my friend.
Back to top Go down
Danbready
Administrator
Administrator
Danbready

Greetings, chaps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings, chaps.   Greetings, chaps. EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 3:02 am

Welome to the forums mate!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ldt-clan.com
Wedox
Wedox

Greetings, chaps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings, chaps.   Greetings, chaps. EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:22 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Solstice

Greetings, chaps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings, chaps.   Greetings, chaps. EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 12:26 pm

Thanks again, hope I can get a chance to play and have good times with all of you inside the server.
Back to top Go down
SealHunterHD
SealHunterHD

Greetings, chaps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings, chaps.   Greetings, chaps. EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 7:39 am

Yhea welcome.
Not playing on server but I hope i will see you here.
Back to top Go down
Forez
Forez

Greetings, chaps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings, chaps.   Greetings, chaps. EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:35 am

Hurr my friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings, chaps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings, chaps.   Greetings, chaps. Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings, chaps.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[EDGE] - Community :: General :: Introducing Yourself-
Jump to: