[EDGE] - Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeServersLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lack of Roleplay

Go down 
+2
Miaw
Beasty
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Beasty
Beasty

Lack of Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Lack of Roleplay   Lack of Roleplay EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:35 am

Why I am making this. I am making this because after playing for a while I have noticed that there are alot of bad role players. So I decided to make this.

What is the Difference Between A Good and Bad Roleplayer:That differences are what make us special First off is the differences between a good role player and a bad role player. So lets start a list: - A bad role player comes into the game wanting to make everyone else have a bad time. - A bad role player Death Matches (Kills without a reason) - A bad role player doesn't do his job (Ex. You are a cop and you are stealing and arresting for no reason.) - A good role player comes into a server and trys to have fun and not ruin other peoples days. - A good role player does not death match and kills with a reason. - A good role player does his job (Ex. Gun dealer sells guns to people and not just) - A good role player respects the server rules (Ex. The New Life Rule)

I hardly see anyone using /me or going along with a theme of such. I would like people to play together nicely. in real life people dont go upto each other with an ak47 and Shoot them in the face, you actually live a life. Thats what it should be like in Game. ZRP is nothing but a Huge Deathmatch. Me and a few guys try RP Whenever we come on and Its fun! it brings us togetehr as a team to comlete an objective. If we start RPing properly itll bring all the players together to finish Things then get something new to finish. There is always something going on if you RP and new tasks will evolve. If i could change it to Serious RP it would have been done ages ago ^^

~Beasty

Back to top Go down
https://edgecommunity.forumotion.com
Miaw
Owner
Owner
Miaw

Lack of Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Roleplay   Lack of Roleplay EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:12 am

That's why I'm starting up a LiteRP server, which is basicly, Serious RP
Back to top Go down
Beasty
Beasty

Lack of Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Roleplay   Lack of Roleplay EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:33 am

LiteRP is Differant Than Serious RP - Lite Rp Is.. Lightly Strict with rp. And Serious.. Very Strict.

So it should be: [EDGE] Serious RP instead of LiteRP?
Back to top Go down
https://edgecommunity.forumotion.com
Danbready
Administrator
Administrator
Danbready

Lack of Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Roleplay   Lack of Roleplay EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:38 am

Serious RP would consist of more rules/dialogs and would need more content! A LOT more content.

Too much work to make it a Serious Rp, keep it simple for now!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ldt-clan.com
Agent BLU
Agent BLU

Lack of Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Roleplay   Lack of Roleplay EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:53 am

Perhaps there should be a rule based on the fact that if someone isn't playing rp they are viable to some kind of fine perhaps. Playing out of rp isn't something you can come down hard on but it makes a bigger difference to the overall game play standard than most other aspects.
Back to top Go down
Guru
Banned
Guru

Lack of Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Roleplay   Lack of Roleplay EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:52 pm

On every one of my servers, I have a simple rule and it keeps every one happy, Rule 1) Piss off a admin expect abuse. This rule I only ever used on minges and rule breakers who piss me off they enevr come backa nd I got a decent server of people Shocked
Back to top Go down
Wedox
Wedox

Lack of Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Roleplay   Lack of Roleplay EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:28 am

Well peasants, Aye think de lite Roly Poly should have some theme!
Zombae Cure Find? A Dictator (Wall-Ace Bean?) or other stuff that shall
be treated in long term manner... but da most great'o is... SCIENCE...

And really.. i think that if there is a new server it should be a bit more serious but still keep to the main point of the role play, make people relax there, its not army after all.
The lite RP server should be in some way related to a theme, maybe we will be in the aperture science facility trying to find a cure for zombie-izm or make a perfect portal gun, who knows... Maybe we can be the soldiers and resitance in the eyes of an evil dicator, but defnietly let people show themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lack of Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Roleplay   Lack of Roleplay Empty

Back to top Go down

Lack of Roleplay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[EDGE] - Community :: Zombie Role-Play :: Suggestions-
Jump to: