[EDGE] - Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeServersLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regarding the player Unknown

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheTeaBag
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
TheTeaBag

Regarding the player Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Regarding the player Unknown   Regarding the player Unknown EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:36 am

Username: Unknown

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45336283

I've tried warning this player about his constant RDMing but he still refuses to stop and its got a bit out of hand. Many other players has also complained about this o the server. So I wanted to make this report to see if he could get a ban for a certain period or if he keeps refusing to stop maybe result into a permit ban.

Thank you for reading and hopefully this situation can be resolved quickly.
Back to top Go down
Mr.BoomCry
Mr.BoomCry

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the player Unknown   Regarding the player Unknown EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:50 am

thank you but we also need a time and proof of this iswell
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gamerprotip13?feature=mhee
Wedox
Wedox

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the player Unknown   Regarding the player Unknown EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:29 pm

Wait, you dont know the name or his name is accualy "Unknown" Cheesy? Because im a little confused...
Yes, proof!
Back to top Go down
Danbready
Administrator
Administrator
Danbready

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the player Unknown   Regarding the player Unknown EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:05 am

Proof of his killcount can be proved by taking a screenshot of the TAB Player list as his tally of kills are there. Also kills are shown by who and what at the top right of the screen.

Sorry but without proof we cannot ban. It's not that we don't trust you but we must be sure Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ldt-clan.com
TheTeaBag
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
TheTeaBag

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the player Unknown   Regarding the player Unknown EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:54 pm

Sorry about that I'll remember for next time. He seems to of stopped going on the server so I think it should be okay now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the player Unknown   Regarding the player Unknown Empty

Back to top Go down

Regarding the player Unknown
Page 1 of 1